11 February 2011

platinum blonde


sooo, i coloured my hair! hahah well i technically had to bleach it to get this white colour. if you have been following my blog for a while, you might already know that i constantly change my hair. but this is probably the most dramatic change i have ever done! i just wanted something fun and fresh for myself... and all the new attention kind of makes me laugh. i think people feel awkward at first when they see it, then have to decide if they like it or not :-D


this man was behind my inspiration. he is a korean model living in new york. his name is Noma Han. i just thought he looked so handsome with this white hair. when i saw his other pictures of his natural black hair, he didn't look as cool to me. haha! and i love that contrast between the light hair and dark eyebrows...



also, i made this bag last night! i actually found this fabric laying around in one of my art classes. i thought it was too soft and perfect to not take home with me. i made it into a Muji-esque messenger/tote bag. and i also adjusted it by just tying a knot at the top of the strap :-)





ps: thank you for all your warm comments about my art projects!!!

16 comments:

Maria W. said...

both the bag and your hair look really good!

Bonjour Johanna said...

Your hair look nice ! Good change & nice blog by the way :)

J.

Jason said...

I think your hair looks cool too. And the bag is great too. I need to start making bags again.

Sun said...

Whoa, i wouldn't dare to bleach my hair like that :-o it takes courage to do it, haha. And another nice bag! i wish i could sew as good as you!

hiki said...

Wow it sure is the most dramatic change I've seen here! I love it!!! にあっていて かっこいい!
How's the Hawaiian weather been? I miss it even though it was mostly rainy and chilly while I was there, it's snowy and too freezing here in Tokyo!
xx

Tiger said...

You look awesome! <3

Anonymous said...

<3 the hair :D and crafty bag good job

Sandrine for Neëst said...

Ho, very nice!

Ladybird said...

the new colour really suits you! :D

Odessa said...

your hair looks sooo cool! love it!

Yoli said...

Good for you!!! It looks fantastic!!

thwany said...

i'd def buy the bag you made if i saw it in a store.

world of sekimachihato said...

That Korean model is way sexy. I would say the same about you and your new look but your BF might just get a tad upset!
I have blondish hair but I did bleach it once back in my student days. I remember it was pretty painful (burning). Did you feel that too?

matt said...

your hair looks good.

rooftops said...

looove the new hair. fresh!

jokemijn said...

love the hair colour! wish i had the same courage, because i really want to try how it looks someday. I think you look better than Noma Han.