09 August 2010

Yu Aoi


i just wanted to do a post on the beautiful Yu Aoi. the famous Japanese actress who is on many hot lists for her adorable features, such as on Mori Girl.

and again, my good friend Sun (he shows me a lot of great things!) told me about this wonderful movie she is in called One Million Yen Girl (the trailer sums it up pretty nicely). i love her subtle actions and realistic kindness in this film. the mood starts off pretty heavy and dark, but it picks up right away and becomes a very pretty film, along with charming music. also, the ending is so good!!

if you're interesting, you can watch the movie online here!

10 comments:

marie said...

i might just watch this instead of doing my uni reading...:)

Yoli said...

I thank you and your friend for bringing me the best from Japan and Asia to my world.

danica said...

she is so stunning...i am going to watch this film tonight :) i love your film recommendations, aron!

melissa said...

she is one of my favorite actresses. i always end up falling in love with each character she plays!

Sun said...

Her role here is interesting, very different than usual one, and still looks pretty!

Ella said...

she looks like a natural and unconventional beauty...quite rare in our generation. i think i may have to look into that movie :)

Odessa said...

i love her! she was so good in hana and alice. i still remember her ballet audition scene in that movie..breathtaking! thanks for the movie recommendation. i need to watch it :)

Mimi said...

she's so lovely, x.

( the secret reader says hi )

Celine said...

she is adorable! i love her style.

alissa j. said...

thanks for the recommendation. did you see honey & clover? really cute movie - that's how I've heard of her.