30 October 2009

Hiromatsu みせ






Photobucket

once again, the wonderful Sun has shared a beautiful japanese shop website with me! Hiromatsu offers great furniture with a lot of natural wood inspirations. i love how these environments are so spacious and white with perfect lighting to house plants as well. (coincidentally, these are the same people with the ダカフェ日記 blog which i have linked under 日本ブログ)

just got over a stressful week of intense studying for midterms, but they all went great! what a relief. but now i have a huge load of drawings to finish for my art critique next week.

happy halloween everyone!

10 comments:

misse ward said...

Oh, I love these so much! I love China as much as you love Japan, but I have to admit the house-decorating sensibility of the Japanese is much more beautiful :)
misse
lady-shanghai.blogspot.com

misse ward said...

I just reblogged those images because they are too beautiful. Thankyou! :)

Hannah Yee said...

the furniture just makes me feel so... peaceful?

Anonymous said...

hello! what course are you studying in which college/uni?

naa said...

thank you for visiting my blog... I love how nice and white is here as well! :)
Have a nice day!

Make it Easy said...

hello anonymous!
i am an art major with a studio focus in drawing at the university of hawaii :-)

Celine said...

Thanks for sharing this store. So simply amazing!

Celine said...

Thanks for sharing this store. So simply amazing!

Fine Little Day said...

Thanks for showing this.

ME BUDDHA BANANA said...

love the third photo. been going around town looking for something simillar - beautiful!