27 April 2012

...more Japan








more of my pictures from my time in Japan!  in the first photo, you can see Hiki-san as we rode bikes together.  and also the picture below from the cute little cafe we went to for a little pit-stop.  

as you might have noticed, i haven't been posting a lot lately on my blog :-(  i'm sorry, and i wish i had more time!  i have been working so much lately (sometimes 9 to 11 days in a row!) oooh not good...  but i still make time to have fun with friends and relax at home too :-)

hope you all have been doing good!! and always thank you for visiting my blog! ♥


11 comments:

Oishiihawaii said...

Wow!!! I love these!!! I love you too!

thwany said...

Cool. And look at all that yummy-looking beer.

laura tj said...

i have been really slow on my blog as well and i can't ever keep up with all the other blogs that i subscribe to as much as i want to :\ don't work too hard and take it easy at work :)

Jenna said...

aron, hi! i'm with you - i haven't been very good about commenting on other blogs or even posting on my own. but i have been enjoying your japan pictures, even if i'm silent! so so lovely. are you planning on going back or living there someday? hope you're well!

Jessica said...

You should definitely take more time off; working so hard for too long isn't good! But thank you for sharing these pictures, they are so beautiful.

danielle said...

These are nice. I can't lie, it makes me a little sad that you don't post as often. But it's ok. I think it's a good thing to work hard. (but not too hard)

Danielle

Sewon said...

In the meanwhile, I'm totally enjoying your instagram photos of Hawaii. Your room is so full of light!

hiki said...

aaa natsukashiiiii!
i rode my bike after so long the other day, during winter it was too cold to ride but now the weather is getting so beautiful it's great to ride around again :)
hope you are well and enjoying life aron!

❖❖мoɴιcα-αι❖❖ said...

making me miss my second home D:
oh and i tried to visit you at work but i couldn't find the store lol

Luuworld said...

always love your japan pics!
oh and the pic of all those cans of beer made me thirsty...

Yoli said...

You must miss Japan so much. These pictures are lovely. What interests me the most is that you portray so beautifully simple pleasures.