20 December 2011

hara donuts








one of my favourite adventures was finding the different Hara Donuts shops! they are all so cute and simple. also deliciously made with tofu + vegetables, with many different seasonal flavours such as carrot, pistachio, cafe mocha, as well as sakura (cherry blossom) flavour. to me, they taste just like andagi, which is an Okinawan snack popular here in Hawaii.

i was also so happy to bring home with me their adorable tote bag! i use it everyday to bring my home lunches to work. its only ¥500 and the proceeds support seeing eye dogs throughout Japan.

11 comments:

❖❖мoɴιcα-αι❖❖ said...

i was here just a week ago. yummyyyyy :3

world of sekimachihato said...

o wish there was a store closer to my apartment! I stopped into the harajuku store a while back with my boy. I'll be sure to check out the tote next time!

Sewon said...

What an adorable donut shop! Ah, that tote bag is perfect, especially because it helps support seeing eye dogs!

hyemi said...

I really miss those donuts! My favourite kind was plain, eaten while still warm. Yum.

Johanna Tagada said...

The lamp... that ice cream lamp! I hope I will get one for my apartment one day!

This post made me really hungry.. I could eat 3 donuts right now!!

Have a happy Christmas weekend,
xx

Priscilla Wong said...

me too, i love their donuts! i love the original taste. i was there 2 months ago. sorry for being so abrupt. i am priscilla living in singapore, been following your blog a while and this is my first time posting a message here...all because of hara donuts. heeee. MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Jay Wen said...

how cute! what a sweet cause. :)

Yoli said...

To my dear Ambassador of Japan, I am wishing you the joy this holiday season!

Satin and Souffles said...

I am in love with your blog :) Its so inspiring, thank you!

Satin&Souffles xx

Juniper said...

Cherry blossom donuts - wow. These are very special little shops! I do not like donuts but have not tried one for maybe 10 years, but if this shop were any where close to me I would go in a heart beat!

thwany said...

so awesome!